blog 8

paper 2: I will be writing about and ‘ways of hearing podcast  one time’  and ways of hearing podcast 2 space by:Damon kraveritsky and how sound is and how they affect daily life. I do believe that sound affects daily life in NYC in both podcasts in daily life.

In both podcasts what is discussed is sound and how they affect your daily life like living in a city such as New York City. Also it is talked about how sounds can be manipulated to our advantage now verses  the 1920s.  these podcasts  state that Sound is all around us and in our lives in many different aspects and many different forms. From bustling traffic to sitting in a theater and listening to a performance or just filming a podcast in set theater sounding like you are in a studio and how where you are affects the  sound around you. In the one pod cats it states that electronics can also ,take a listening experience diffrent.

1 thought on “blog 8

1. Paul Fess

Lauren, this should be much more specific. What aspect sound and the city do you want to discuss? I think once you narrow this down you will have a clearer sense of what you want to write about, and it will be easier to meet the word count.