Blog Post #1

Using the model “entering the conversation” is basically about giving us different points of view. This is an advantage because in writing it is very important and intriguing to see all sides of the topic that is being talked about in a cohesive manner. Throughout the writing, the readers will interact by agreeing, disagreeing or both. Using this model will not make the writing predictable.

I only thought that art was for self expression only but I was wrong. Artwork is very crucial to analyzing situations by training us what needs to be in a scene and what doesn’t. It will make it easier for to come up with a conclusion.

2 thoughts on “Blog Post #1

1. Taron Lewis

I agree how it talks about how it’s say the writing can have a certain advantages like say if you see something that you wanna right about then that means you talk about how it can represent the world or in reality. Writers always make sure that the audience knows what he or she is saying. Even when the person is done they will start to discuss the story and try to see the other persons point of view and it will become a vote who thinks this story is good or how the affects you.